Emergency Dentistry – Brick, NJ
You Can Count On Us
There are many kinds of dental emergencies, but one thing that they all have in common is that absolutely none of them are ever planned. No one can anticipate a knocked-out tooth or broken crown ruining their day! However, for the people of Brick, what they can do is have a plan should the unexpected ever happen to their smile. What is that plan? It is simple: call Drum Point Family & Implant Dentistry.
As an emergency dentist in Brick, we will immediately spring into action to help you whenever you call us with an urgent dental situation. We always try to see emergency patients the same day that they call in, because when you are in pain, you should not be kept waiting! We are able to handle a wide variety of dental emergencies in-house, so if you or a loved one ever suffer a dental injury or develop some kind of dental pain, turn to us, and we will be there when you need us the most.
Why Choose Drum Point Family & Implant Dentistry for Emergency Dentistry?
- Same-Day Appointments Available
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation Offered
- Care Enhanced by the Latest Technology
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
Whether you have oral pain that came out of nowhere or a tooth that has been knocked out of your mouth, our team is ready to bring you quality care when it really counts. Here’s our basic process for handling dental emergencies:
- Emergency Appointment: When you call our office, we’ll set up an emergency appointment for you, and we’ll advise you on steps you can take to protect your smile while you’re still at home.
- Emergency Exam: When you arrive, we’ll help you find relief from any severe pain you might currently be suffering from, and we’ll use our state-of-the-art technology to narrow down what’s causing your problem.
- Review Findings: We’ll explain the facts of your situation and point you toward dental services that can help. Estimates of the price and timeline of each treatment will be provided.
- Give Your Smile the Care It Deserves: You can count on our team to do whatever it takes to help you enjoy a healthy, pain-free grin again.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
We’re prepared to help with a wide range of dental emergencies. Below are some common situations that can require urgent dental care; please let us know right away if you experience any of them. Remember that it’s best to contact the local emergency room first if you have a broken bone or if there’s bleeding that doesn’t stop after 10 minutes of applying pressure.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
The cost of emergency dental care isn’t something you can look up ahead of time; it depends heavily on what kind of issue you’re dealing with and the type of treatment you require. Our team can give you an estimate, but first, we will need to complete an examination of your mouth and carefully consider all of your treatment options to determine which one is the best fit for your situation. If you have dental insurance, we can confirm your benefits and help you maximize your coverage.
Keys to Preventing Dental Emergencies
- Wear a protective mouthguard whenever you play sports, no matter your age or level of play.
- Do not chew on extremely hard items like ice or rock candies.
- Do not use your teeth to open bottles, packages, or tear off tags.
- Come see us for regular dental checkups and teeth cleanings so we can catch a small problem before it turns into a dental emergency later!